Thursday, August 19, 2010

Order Posters of World Wars I and II CD-ROM and Book (Dover Full-Color Electronic Design)


Over All Rating Reviews :
This book is exactly what I expected; a catalog of posters that I can manipulate for my own purposes. I bought this with the thought of printing out posters for a Veteran's Day dinner. Many of these images will be just the ticket for the wide variety of ages who'll see these on display. For some, it'll evoke memories, for many others, it will be the first viewing. I do wish there had been mini-bios on these posters for educational purposes. Many of the pictures romanticize war and military service in ways that would today be viewed as simplistic. Additionally, there are some racist and sexist images that may offend today's viewers. Still, overall, this book is quite comprehensive for my purposes.
Get more detail about Posters of World Wars I and II CD-ROM and Book (Dover Full-Color Electronic Design).


!1#: Solve Laser Hair Removal Information !: Purchase Silk Scarves







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。